Descrição da Oportunidade
3713 - Program Coordinator
| Heading Moz is searching for an Program Coordinator (M/F) for a client that works in a Development area, to be based in Maputo.
- Manage effectively allocated budgets and assigned projects;
- Pro-activeily mitigates risks in the program or project in order to be compliant within the donors guidlines;
- Coordinate reports to external donors;
- Develop networks at local, national and global levels;
- Develop and facilitate effective and usefull links with Civil Society, Private Sector, Government and other stakholders;
- Manage performance staff, consultants and researchers as required;
Knowlodge and experience required:
- Degree in Project Managment, Economy, or other relevant area;
- At least 5 years of experience at the same position;
- Relevant experience implementing programs or projects;
- Good financial managment skills with experience of project budgeting and controlling financial risks;
- Proven experience with developing proposal;
- Fluence in both portuguese and English.